dilemma how to watch dvd

J

jackie

Hi all,

Sorry, it might sound very stupid but please help me.

Not having owned tv or dvd player for more than 10 years,recently I received on my birthday 40" samsung with dvd hr720. There was no problem to start watching tv but dvd player is very frustrating!!!

The player already has been back to the shop and after couple of days I still cannot watch dvd.

We did necessary setups, connections and checked properly. Am I missing something from the manual, which is huge!!!

Thanks in advance

unique

is it plugged in?

J

jackie

DVD and TV have been plugged on. The DVD player loaded with dvd and it has sign on playing the dvd.

I tried to put TV remote control on dvd or tv.

It there any simple way just open dvd put movie on and start watching a film.

If I am just started having problem with watching film what am I going to do with other features such as recording, editing, copying, MP3, HDD or others

badbob

Banned
Connected DVD player to TV?
Selected correct input?
Both TV & DVD player are on?

Bobdk

Jackie, there is a whole stack of very knowledgeable people here who are very willing to help you. however you need to explain in very clear terms just what is connected, what is not happening that you expect to happen and what player it is you have.

I would worry about the recording and MP3 stuff once you have a picture.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom