Dilema

whiskyboozer

A few months back I was involved in a very minor bump - I was reversing out of a parking spot and bumped a car that had stopped right behind me. I re-parked my car as did other driver. We both inspected our and each others cars and agreed that no damage had taken place but we swapped a few basic details name telephone number etc, although we didnt swap car registration numbers.

Now some months later I am getting calls from an insurance firm relating to this incident. I am concerned that I am going to get scammed for some other incident.

Should i respond or ignore

gus607

Sounds like a scam to me. Deny all knowledge, blame the other driver etc.
Don't fall for it.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
A few months back I was involved in a very minor bump - I was reversing out of a parking spot and bumped a car that had stopped right behind me. I re-parked my car as did other driver. We both inspected our and each others cars and agreed that no damage had taken place but we swapped a few basic details name telephone number etc, although we didnt swap car registration numbers.

Now some months later I am getting calls from an insurance firm relating to this incident. I am concerned that I am going to get scammed for some other incident.

Should i respond or ignore

You dont know anything about it. SIMPLE as that. They have been watching to much telly " Mr B was awarded £8000 for a minor accident" this gets people licking their lips. I bet Mr B was in intensive care for a few months but they dont mention that :d

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom