1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIGN HV5 case & Xtcpc media kit not working

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by basse_j, Nov 23, 2004.

1. basse_j

basse_j

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi !

I've just recieved my new Dign HV5 HTPC case including preinstalled media kit (Remote & IR/VFD USB module). I seems Uneed has implemented a new IR/VFD module but has forgotten to update their website with the correct information and drivers

The module has an internal USB-connector and is called a "XTCPC VFD USB Controller".

Windows XP detect the module as "IRtrans USB" but the Sasem driver supplied from Uneed does not work - nor does the Multi-Median (iMon) driver from Ahanix.

Anyone got some experience with this. It seems Uneed has created quite a mess, and as a result I have a completely useless HTPC case

2. nandes

nandes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I have the same problem, I still cannot fid the drivers to operate the DIGN HV5 Case and the USB VFD controller/xtcpc remote controler. Does anyone knows wich driver and imon version controls this device?