1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

digitaldirectuk.com

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by novice2, Dec 23, 2004.

1. novice2

novice2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody heard of these guyts / brought something from them. I am thinking of getting the 37" panny from them byt don's want some dodgy grey import.

Any help, as always, gratefully received

2. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Give them a call and ask for the exact model number - if it ends in PW7BX it's definitely a UK model.

This company are definitely the joint leader for price at the moment, but if you're still not sure after speaking to them, the other company offering at exactly the same insanely low price is www.discountaudiovision.co.uk, worth comparing with for service levels etc...

If you're willing to pay slightly more for guaranteed service, buyyourav.com are offering the 37" for £1328 + delivery , and the 42" for around £1500 (both inc free SCART), still within the top 5 prices on Pricerunner & Dealtime. I bought mine from buyyourav.com and received fantastic service.

Bear in mind that the chances of any of these 3 companies having stock is pretty low, as I believe the idea is to draw punters in by getting to the top of the Pricerunner et al seach engines and then providing a bulk order to Panasonic - doesn't mean you'll get bad service, just means you might not get a screen til end of Jan (but I could be wrong).

Good luck...