1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital stills straight to DVD

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Calvados, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Calvados

Calvados
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I posted this on the DVDR forum with nil reply - perahps its more appropriate for this forum...

I want to download stills from an Ixus 500 to my E65
    And to do that I believe I need a CF adaptor (the E65 has a PC and SD slots only). Can anyone advise on a decent (but not expensive) adaptor?

I've read a lot about the 'PCMCIA adapter' on this site - will this fit my needs?

Regards, C

2. MattB1

MattB1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

You may get a better response if you're more specific about what an E65 is. Is it a DVD recorder ?

Matt.

3. T0MAT01

T0MAT01

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +566
    I think it's a DVD recorder, in which case I don't suppose a PCMCIA (laptop card) adaptor will be much use.

I expect the easiest way to connect up is to use the camera's component cable into the DVD recorder, rather than trying to connectup with just the memory card. But that is still assuming you're talking about a DVD recorder!

*edit* Sorry just realised, if by PC connection you mean a USB connection then you could indeed get a card reader for it.