Digital SLR Photography

baldrick

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I happened upon this newish (6 issues old) magazine (digitalslrphoto.com) on Monday night. It focusses specifically on D-SLR users and I'm so impressed with it I've got 4 of the 5 (one is sold out) back issues ordered and a subscription set up (12 months for the price of 10)!

If you've not seen it have a quick browse in your local news agent...

I've seen quite a few mags and settled on Digital Photo in the end. It seemed to have the most content and alot of tricks and tips for CS2 etc.

Thanks for that
As a matter of fact I have a copy of DSLR Photography sitting just next to me right now. Digital Photo too.( I rather like the video tutorials on CD)

I don't subscribe as I tend to browse through each months issue and buy which is most informative to me.
The nature of magazines is that they try to cater for everybody and as such some issues may not have much Im keen on but it is quite informative , in general

Yes it's Digital Photo for me too, great tutorials and its a glossy mag that i don't just buy for the articals you can look at the pictures too.:D

I feel a poll could be starting!!

For the last few months I've been reading Practical Photography, Photography Monthly, Digital Photo and Digital SLR Photography. I enjoy them all, especially the Digital Photo tutorials.

I think I was trying to get as much information as possible about photography while I was waiting to buy my camera so I also read lots of PS tutorials online and several books by Martin Evening, Scott Kelby and Bryan Peterson.

I also found myself reading back through dozens and dozens of pages on this very forum! Lots of useful information and opinions right here.

Cheers.

I've seen quite a few mags and settled on Digital Photo in the end. It seemed to have the most content and alot of tricks and tips for CS2 etc.

Agreed.

Digital photo for me to although I did buy digital slr user this month as well and it seems quite good

I bought both Digital SLR USer and Digital SLR Photography and cant decide between them, probably go for the latter due to the size. Only costs 30p more.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom