Digital Presentation Software

A

abooker

I've been using Magix software for a couple of years now but want to try something different.
I want to use digital photos that I take and turn them in to digital presentations that include music and voice-overs. Magix is good but I want something perhaps more professional ... any suggestions ?

Many thanks

Lsp15

Banned
Flash does everything you want plus so much more. Great program but hard to learn. You can import photos onto the artboard and can do all sorts of effects to make it look professional and impressive. Im a flash animator and love it :D

A

abooker

Many thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a good look at them this week ...

Tried learning Flash a couple of times but you're right, it is hard !!

Many thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a good look at them this week ...

That’s right, but once you master it your flying. Many moons ago I was a web designer and have done many websites in only flash and have also done many presentations in flash also.

Did once use PowerPoint for a client and they believed that it had been done in flash. This was back in the days when flash did not support video, before they added mx to everything. .!:)

Lsp15

Banned
I learnt the basics at uni but there are loads of tutorials out there. Flash 8 Bible would be a good investment, and flashkit.com is a useful forum for flash users :smashin:

Radiohead

Bearing in mind the vast majority of pro snappers wanting to do this use Proshow, I do think that's going to be the easiest and cheapest method.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom