Quantcast

Digital photos and DVD players...

jenam93

Can a DVD player that can play CDR discs, such as the Tosh SD220e, also display jpeg images taken by a digital camera and stored on CDR via a PC?

Thanks.

Reiner

Some support Photo-CD but most IMHO don't though I heard you can burn it as a VCD format and then play it.

Orson

I've been trying (well, once) a piece of software called PictureToTv - free trial download from http://www.picturetotv.com/download.htm - This seems to do what you want, but you can add nice transition effects & background music. You can then burn it as a VCD or DVD, using the built in burner, or an external burner such as Nero.
I believe the trial version has a watermark effect accross all the photos, but to register it is only 39.99 dollars.

Kevo

For high quality photos on VCD/DVD, ULead's DVD Picture Show is by far the best sofware package I have come across (and I've tried pretty much all of them!).

dood

If you don't want to spend more on additional oftware you can get reasonable results using the software that came with your CD writer (probably Nero or Easy Cd creator) to make a VCD. I use Nero and it's fine although I'm sure that quality would improve with dedicated software.

Top Bottom