Digital Photo CDS

Gadget Daddy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hiya,

Have started buying the above mag based on recommendations from here :smashin:, onto my 2nd issue and although the mag is a bit thin on the ground article wise IMO I think the tutorial cds are great so I was wondering if anyone has a back catalogue of the cds which they could do me a copy of them, I would obviously compensate you for time/cds/postage etc

Hope you can help me

Pete:)

Apart from those who subscribe ( and methodically keep the CDs) you may be best of asking for specific months
I have a few but apart from the last few issues they are tossed all over my Study ( which would winn an award for being disorganised:eek:!)

Hiya,

Not sure really whats been covered in the past, would just really appreciate any as I love the tutorials which have really helped me in recent weeks

Pete

I have a few CDs to burn for some folk on here ( its been a few weeks now) but Ive been busy settling in a "new" Job. And doing 60-70 hr weeks:suicide:
After Ive done them ( ie the outstanding CDs ) I can do some for you .Just PM your address

I like this mag - & the CD tutorials in particular too. So much so that I recently subscribed and have the last 6 issues from May 07 to Oct 07 (which arrived today). Let me know which of these you have already & I'll copy the rest for you. If you manage to get copies of earlier issues perhaps you could run some copies off for me too? :thumbsup:

PM me to sort out postal stuff.

I like this mag - & the CD tutorials in particular too. So much so that I recently subscribed and have the last 6 issues from May 07 to Oct 07 (which arrived today). Let me know which of these you have already & I'll copy the rest for you. If you manage to get copies of earlier issues perhaps you could run some copies off for me too? :thumbsup:

PM me to sort out postal stuff.

Hiya Colin, I have the last 2 August and September, I dont know what Senu has as he is busy at the mo and has not been able to do any, so anything other than those 2 would be appreciated if you dont mind and have the time

Regards
Pete

Hiya PP, Unsure what this mags cds have to offer, on the ones I asked for they have Video tutorials for photoshop techniques very handy and easy to follow

Pete

Yep full of them quite useful if you have the time for them. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom