1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital-Electronic-Shopping

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by jjb, Apr 1, 2004.

1. jjb

jjb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, has anyone ever heard of this company or bought anything from them? They advertise in e-bay, but have their own webb site. I wanted to buy a plasma, but I've already been stupid enough to get conned even though I saw all the signs. It all looks very genuine, but the prices seem to cheap. I asked them why, and they replied "beacuse they have a good manager whith good contacts". How safe is it to transfer money directly into some one 's bank account? Would the bank be responsible for any doggy deals or could they trace the user. Thanks in advance.

2. Elvis

Elvis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If an offer looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

3. jjb

jjb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The only difference with this one is that they have a webb page, and unlike all others, they haven't disappeard yet, plus they give info of people who have bought from them which you can send them messages.

4. Fishbones

Fishbones
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Very tempting..... I would first order the cheapest product they have for sale.

5. Joe Fernand

Joe Fernand
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    jjb

Having 'a good manager with good contacts' means nothing - the only way to better everyone on plasma pricing is to agree to pre purchase more stock from the manufacturers than whoever is already pre ordering more stock than the rest of the market.

There are adverts on these Forums from suppliers who are working on trade + about 5% profit; your not going to get anything legitimate cheaper than that.

Its your cash - spend it wisely!

Joe