Bargain Expired Digital Download Codes (Free/Giveaway)

cezarL

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Update 18 Dec - Got a few more discs from Zavvi during their BF sales. Some of them came with DD codes, all valid until the end of 2019:

- Logan - foxredeem.com
- The Magnificent Seven - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
- The Revenant - foxredeem.com
- Justified Complete Series - sonypictures.com/uvredeem (FHD only, I presume)

Having bought a few UHD discs from Amazon US, they came with digital download codes which I'd like to give away.
Those interested please reply on the thread with the desired title and I'll PM you a photo of the leaflet with the code and redeeming instructions.
We'll go with a first come, first served approach :)

The movies are:
- Apocalypse Now (Final Cut, also includes Theatrical Cut and Redux) - movieredeem.com
- First Man - universalredeem.com
- The Hate U Give - foxdigitalmovies.com
- Hell or High Water - redeemmovie.com (code may have expired, according to the leaflet)
- Interstellar - paramountmovies.com
- It's a Wonderful Life - paramountmovies.com
- Sully - wb.com (code may have expired, according to the leaftlet)
- The Shining - wb.com
- Watchmen (Ultimate Cut) - wb.com

PS- Not sure if this is the best place to create the thread, mods please move as appropriate. Thanks!

Last edited:
If you don't mind I'd be pleased to take The Shining?

It would be great if I could get its a wonderful life please? Thanks matey - v generous!!!! :clap:

First Man would be appreciated.Thanks

Sully and Insterstellar still available.
Looks like the latter is territory-locked to the US and requires a VPN connection for redeeming it.

Could I have interstellar please.

Just Sully left now. The code may or may not be expired, but is definitely region-locked and will require VPN for a redeeming attempt (if outside US).

Just Sully left now. The code may or may not be expired, but is definitely region-locked and will require VPN for a redeeming attempt (if outside US).
I'll give it a go please?

Got a few more discs from Zavvi during their BF sales. Some of them came with DD codes, all valid until the end of 2019:

- Logan - foxredeem.com

Last edited:
Got a few more discs from Zavvi during their BF sales. Some of them came with DD codes, all valid until the end of 2019:

- Logan - foxredeem.com

Please

Can I have the Revenant please

Last edited:
You're an absolute star - never watched Justified and now I've got the lot. Cheers.

Many thanks @cezarL redeemend fine just got to workout how to get it into google play now flixster has gone and Sony is closing down. 😂

Welcome, all!
Logan is still available if anyone wants it...

@Delh68
Can you please clean up your inbox? I can't PM you the code because apparently your messages quota is full.
Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom