Digital Copy to iPhone

chelsea.tone

Ok guys. I got the Blu-ray version of Hancock with digital copy. Its been put on laptop. How do i transfer to itunes to put on my iPhone :confused: Any help is appreciated :smashin:

Tony

Hayes

Standard Member
Mornin'

Have you tried Handbreak, or if the movie is already on the laptop I use iSquint but I've got a MAC so don't know about PC's

Google - Bluray movie into iTunes - or a similar search.

Good luck

hutch

Distinguished Member
Ok guys. I got the Blu-ray version of Hancock with digital copy. Its been put on laptop. How do i transfer to itunes to put on my iPhone :confused: Any help is appreciated :smashin:

Tony
You dont need Handbreak, Digital Copies are completely different.

I assume its a US version of Hancock as I dont think UK films are doing digital copies yet (although I may be wrong).

If it is a US version then you need a US iTunes account otherwise it wont work. Stick the Digital Copy DVD in your computer, enter the code on the leaflet when prompted and it will download to your itunes - then sync with your iPhone.

There should be a sheet with instructions (and activation code) in the Blu Ray case :confused:

Last edited:

hutch

Distinguished Member
stick the digital copy disc in your computer then and follow the instructions :)

hutch

Distinguished Member
Tut tut, from reading that it sounds like Sony arent making the Digital Copies compatible with iTunes or the Mac :thumbsdow

Ive got quite a few Digital Copy US Blu Rays (Wall E, Dark Knight, Sex And The City and the new Mummy one) and they all work perfectly with iTunes, my iPhone and my Apple TV.

Ive actually started to look for movies with Digital Copies now as I like the feature a lot, note to self about Sony Blu Rays from now on....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom