LG88

Afternoon all,

I have the following blus that have digital copies,
Bugs Life (region A)
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Hangover
Pineapple Express
Star Trek XI

Now, I know that there's instructions in some of them (Bugs Life, Hangover and Star Trek) but some of them I'm confused by, bugs life (purely because it's Region A) and Benjamin Button (As there's no leaflet inside saying how to get it)

do these work on Mac's? or would i have to download to a PC then transfer them to my mac?

mckee74

Distinguished Member
I don't have Ben Button myself (got the Criterion edition, no digital copy) but I have the rest and they do work on Mac's, but if they're American you can't use them on your British iTunes account.

I had to create myself an American iTunes account (not sure if I can put the details on here as such as you can't really do it above board but you can google it easily) so I could then transfer them onto my laptop.

As long as you have the "codes" which you need to redeem the copies then you should be fine (once you've set up the American account for the American copies).

Last edited:

paulst10

Distinguished Member
I bought a $ voucher off ebay, then redeemed the code via US Itunes, slumming it at the Beverly Hilton, it's really cheap ;)

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
If you try to download a free app via the US iTunes store it will ask you to sign up and because if free you dont need to enter any card details, just make up an address and phone number and it will let you register.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom