1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIGITAL CAMCORDER £300 tops can you help

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by SLIM, Jan 25, 2004.

1. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    OK GUYS
    Need some help looking to get a DIGITAL CAMCORDER i have £300 @ the tops to spend i have got a list that i would like you guys to look @ for me if you will

LIST

SAMSUNG VP-D20

SONY TRV245

SAMSUNG VPD24

JVC GRD21EK

SAMSUNG VP-D80

PANASONICNVDS60B

JVC GR-D20

So naw you sean the list whats the best 1 out of the lot let me no what you think
    I think it may be the SONY TRV245 but i dont no thats why im here and asking you guys thanks for looking
    :smashin:

2. den911

den911

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    advice is something you want to know when you already no the answer , so in my opinion and that s only my opinion i would go that little bit extra (about £40) and go for the sony trv 14 no doubt you may get other advice but i use this camcorder with adobe prem / encore and the results are brilliant , but i must say that indoor shooting is not that brilliant it is better than any other dv on the market for £300plus if you want any more details on trv14 do not hesitate to contact me , good luck

3. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    thanks yer if you wont to tell me abit more i can look in to it as its for my girlfriend its only for home stuff like when we take are sone out and stuff

4. electrolyte

electrolyte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,077
    I have a TRV245 and am very pleased with it. As it is a Digital8 camcorder it is quite bulky when compared to more expensive camcorders but I don't mind that. I have never seen or played with any of the other units on your list though so can't advise if the TRV245 is any better or worse. The only downside of the TRV245 is that it only has DV-out and not DV-in. It may be worth spending £50 more and getting the TRV250 which has all of the features of the TRV245 but also does DV-in.

HTH

5. ANDY DUTTON

ANDY DUTTON

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi i hope you can help
    i have also just purchased a sony trv14e camcorder i am very pleased with it so far but i seem to hit a brick wall,
    the problem is with sond, i get sound on playback and even when i put it on the tv, i have put all the software as directed by the manual onto my laptop ( samsung V20 ) i go into image mixer and . i click on play ........ picture but no sound, i have checked the sound levels on the pc they are ok

can you please help i am desperate.....

6. Omega Man17

Omega Man17

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Panasonic PV-DV53 (stateside)