Digimate LTV-3204H - problem playing DVD's

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by n-pinch, Sep 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. n-pinch

n-pinch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

This is my first post, and I'm hoping I can get some help.

I have just taken delivery of the Digimate LTV-3204H 32" LCD TV, from Dabs, and extremely pleased with the TV, it has an excellent picture and with adjustment the sound is ok (although I do have a separate surround sound system). For under £300 it is a bargain - I think.

The picture from my BT Vision (using HDMI) and Sky (using scart) are great, however when I try and play DVD's, although the picture definition is great, I get what I can only describe as a jump in the picture every few seconds - the centre of the picture seems to jump to the right then back again. I have tried connecting the DVD player using s-video, scart and video connections and get the same problem each time. I have also tried other DVD players which are also the same. The DVD players work fine on other (CRT) TV's.

I am beginning to think the TV is at fault and will need to be replaced. However, I just wondered if maybe there was some sort of setting I had wrong (either on the TV or the DVD player). It seems odd how other components connected to the same inputs are fine.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful.

2. simpo16

simpo16
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had a differnet problem with a playing DVDs , in fact the player just packed up, it wa sin warranty so I contacted DGM by phone, they arranged a collection and although it could not be repaired i was supplied with a new set with 2 weeks.
    A great service.

3. Curly99

Curly99
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    you have been draging up some old posts but you will probably be waiting a long time for a reply as the OPs last activity is : Last Activity: 19-09-2007 3:34 PM

Curly