• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Digihome DTR16, Record one channel watch another?

G

geoff9661

Hi Guys, I have a Digihome DTR160 PVR. Yesterday evening we were watching Coronation Street, I had the PVR set to start recording BBC4 at 20:00 hrs, shortly before Coro finished a message popped up on screen saying we had to chose whether to continue watching ITV1 channel or to record the BBC4 channel, we switched to analogue to watch the end of Coro and let the PVR carry on recording BBC4. I thought I could record a channel whilst watching another channel I guess there must be a reasonable answer as to why this happened. The following text was taken from the product detail for this PVR on the Argos website, it does say "Record 1/watch another feature".

# Twin tuner.

# Record 1/watch another feature.

# Can record 2 channels at the same time.

I've heard the term "multiplexes" but I've no idea what it is, it seems to relate to the above question. Thanks Guys

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom