digihome dtr0207 freeview problem

mechanic

I have a Digihome dtr0207 reciever and was under the impression you could record two progs at the same time.When i tried to do this a message appeared saying - Overlaps with existing timer - cancel requested timer/replace existing timer! Have been through the instruction manual and cannot see an answer.Am i wrong in saying this model can record two progs at the same time?

Rabmac

Standard Member
I have a Digihome dtr0207 reciever and was under the impression you could record two progs at the same time.When i tried to do this a message appeared saying - Overlaps with existing timer - cancel requested timer/replace existing timer! Have been through the instruction manual and cannot see an answer.Am i wrong in saying this model can record two progs at the same time?

I don't know about the DTR 207. But I have a Digihome PVR 80 and get the same message if I attempt to record when the timer is set to record something else at the same time.

I would guess your model, like mine, can only record one programme at a time (though you can watch previously recorded programmes while recording is in progress).

mechanic

Thanks for the reply and the link Sam.But i fear that is a bit too advanced for me! I thought that i had missed something in the instruction manual for setting up the unit .I took it for granted (silly really) that twin tuners meant you could record two progs at the same time.

optikonfuzion

Standard Member
You can record two programs at the same time but not watch a third! as it has twin tuners you must watch one of the two active recordings or do something else! As for you to watch another channel while you record to programs you would need 3 tuners! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom