digihome 37723hd

B

blind_ambition

hi could anyboby give me any information or experiences with the digihome 37723hd there selling them at my local tesco (not online yet in store only) for 500
all i know is its 37", hdmi, and has built in freeview.
thank you in advance

hi could anyboby give me any information or experiences with the digihome 37723hd there selling them at my local tesco (not online yet in store only) for 500
all i know is its 37", hdmi, and has built in freeview.
thank you in advance

For less than £150 more you can get a same size Toshiba or LG.

It's almost exactly the same as the Techwood model available on eBuyer for a couple of quid less (once you add VAT and postage).

Looks good though - I paid for one on eBuyer this morning, then saw it on sale in Tescos this afternoon. Now I have to wait two days for it - bugger!

/al

I think these are now available online at Tescos.
Saw one instore today and am considering it for my parents.

Anybody else have experience with this tesco Digihome 37" LCD TV? I saw it in their catalog and that is a brilliant price.

But what is the catch then? Where does it falter?

anyone know how it compares to hannspree 37" sets currently available?

Just bought one, picture off the the analogue and Freeview tuners is ok, picture on RGB scart from Sky is ok but very good picture from the RGB scart out of my Toshiba DVD player. I am looking forward to trying the HDMI connection once I get a compatible source.

The sound is poor though, the speakers reverberate if you turn on the bass boost function.

I can't say I have seen a huge difference in picture quality with this screen size from more well known manufacturers.

I think sound tends to be poor in most lcd's because of the tiny speakers. I have a 32" Samsung R74 and while the TV is brilliant, the sound is way underpowered for my liking

For less than £150 more you can get a same size Toshiba or LG.

Or to put it another way, the price of an upscaling DVD player or a PVR or half the price of a decent DVD recorder and HDD. Guess you pays your money etc.....:D

What connections has this LCD got? On the Tesco site it makes no mention apart from scart.

I see from the first post in this thread it has HDMI, but does it have VGA and component?

My mate has just orderd one, and I'm worried he won't be able to play his 360 in high def.

Cheers

Craig

I bought one of these from a "Cash Generator" shop. New and boxed. £399 an irresistable price. It did not, on switch on generate the question about wanting to do a "first time installation.

Can anyone help me with the keystroke combination to get back to that first switch on message please? I find the manual a little confusing.

Cheers

Nao

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom