Digihome 32" LCD HD Ready with Freeview £329.97 - Any good?

breadmaker6

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a TV for my kids playroom. Something for DVDs/Video/Games Consoles and came across this set.

Thought it looked great value, especially since it has a built in Freeview tuner.

Does anyone have one..or seen any reviews?

Thanks.

If its the same as digimate dabs were doin teh same tv last week for only 279 so even more of a bargain ... still i have no idea how good it is though, be quite keen to find out myself

Gav

If its the same as digimate dabs were doin teh same tv last week for only 279 so even more of a bargain ... still i have no idea how good it is though, be quite keen to find out myself

Gav

Can't find it on Dabs..do you have a link please?

Sorry looks like its gone back up again to 299 and its the one without the freeview built in that i saw. On teh link below it does show the one with freeview but its 379. Its down as a dabs value but i found out that its a digimate tv i think , i'm pretty sure they are known as digihiome aswell. Appologies if i am incorrect.

http://www.dabs.com/ProductList.asp...y=All&PageMode=3&NavigationKey=0&SearchType=1

if you want a better make of tv look at teh samsungs that dixons are doing ... only 26inch but for 399 its a bargain tv i think. Thats what i'm thinking of getting, although i dont think they have built in freeview so if thats a must for you then i guess this option is more appealing.

gav

sound just like me ... i so nearly bought that one the other day but just couldnt get my head around the fact it was so cheap ... "theer must be something wrong with it etc ..." hahahaha

let me know how you get on as i'm after one just to hook upto a ps3 or xbox360

Cheers
Gav

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom