• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Digifusion FVRT200 power supply to give

ianh64

When my mothers FVRT200 died, John Lewis gave us a full refund before Digifusion came up with a replacement transformer. So this transformer is surplice to our requirements. Its a 5A version.

If someone is having a problem getting a replacement out of Digifusion (we had to jump through hoops to get one then it took them 2 weeks), for cost of postage (once I have tracked it down), I can pass this on.

So please PM me if you are having difficulties sourcing a replacement. I think the unit is normally under 2 year warranty so hopefully Digifusion will oblige, but if someone has lost proof of purchase etc and Digifusion won't play ball, hopefully this will sort you out.

ianh64

I had previously mislaid this power supply, but now I have uncovered it again. Hopefully some unfortunate FVRT200 owner having power supply problems can benefit from this brand new, unused power supply supplied by Digifusion.

Only for people actually having trouble - not for use as a spare or for selling on please.

Free. Cost of postage only. Packet weighs in at approx 0.6kg - you choose how you want it sent and what insurance, if any etc. Supplied in good faith but without any guarantee, so if it does not work, its not my responsibility to fix etc.

sparticus

Hi Ian

Im not sure if this is still available but I would be very grateful for this. My fvrt200 has just started the sticky toffee mode for about a week now. I have the 2A supply so its a strong possibility. I dont mind how its posted and I can either paypal the money( will include the fees of course) or I will bank transfer. Let me know if its available and how you would like some payment.

regards

Ade

ianh64

Hi Ade

Yes it is still available and you are most welcome to have it. I have just got back from a few days away so will need a day or so to get myself sorted but if you PM me your address I will get it packaged and sent over the next few days (by what ever method you wish) then you can paypal me the cost of postage.

As mentioned, weight is approx 0.6kg by my scales so we are probably talking approximately £1.98 (2nd class), £2.38(1st class), £3.85 (standard parcels) mark depending on your chosen postage cost - Royal Mail please.

-Ian

ianh64

BUMP

I've heard nothing heard back from sparticus so this is still sitting on my desk taking up space. Cost of postage + paypal charges (3.4% + 25p) only on a 600g packet. Too good/environmentally unsound to bin it so it needs a new home.

-Ian

alimac70

Standard Member
Hi Ian,

Have you still got that power supply for sale? My hard disk's died in mine so need to replace it - heard that the stock PSU won't cut it.

Nice one,
Al

ianh64

Hi Al

Yes. Its still here sitting on my desk - I don't think ade is still interested. PM me your details and I will get it off some time next week and let you know the postage cost that you can paypal me.

-Ian

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom