1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DigiFusion FVRT100 Update

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by richjthorpe, Jan 24, 2005.

Tags:
  1. richjthorpe

richjthorpe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Has anyone noticed there is a 14 day EPG and chase play have been enabled on the Digifusion boxes ?

Apparently you can record subtitles (Not needed to try it) and the aspect ratio switching has (Supposedly) been sorted, although ITV still seems a problem when switching between program and adverts.

Richie.

2. dgp750

dgp750
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, noticed mine when the entire contents, appx 15hrs of unwatched or wanted programs suddenly went missing from my HDD. The firmware/software update appeared to also format my HDD!!! Not too happy but the 14day guide is appreciated.... Have not noticed any other benefits yet...

BY The Way.... Anyone know how to, if its poss to make the wavy pink line dissapear when viewing a still frame? Really annoying... Maybe the new box comming out shortly will have an option to make it vanish after a while...

3. clawson

clawson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Errm I guess you guys know about the forums at http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=90 There are literally 1,000's (possibly 10's of 1,000's) of messages about the FVRT100 there, not least of which are about the 1.7.3 software and what's good and bad about it.

I think you'll find it's mainly ITV2 broadcast from Crystal Palace that still has widescreen problems once you have 1.7.3 and it looks like it's not the box that is at fault.

Thee is no way to make the pink line disappear when the playback/rewind is paused (unless you use the timeslip on your DVD recorder to puase the FVRT output instead!)

Cliff