• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Digifusion Freeview box

mrs d

Standard Member
I retuned my digifusion box but now I have now have no prog info. The calendar dates are not highlighted so I cant set the box to record any programmes. How do I resolve?

ROYOLD

Having retuned your freeview box you need to ensure that Channel 300 (4TV Interactive) is listed. You need this channel to receive the 14 day EPG which is transmitted daily around 0300 hours. Therefore your box needs to be left on standby overnight. This channel is on Multiplex D.

Meanwhile - until you have an updated EPG you can set programmes to record by using the "Manual" option. Check how to do this by consulting your user manual.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
According to this, there has been a technical problem with the 4TV epg since the re-tune and it's not currently being broadcast, or not correctly, or something. And is being worked on...

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
...and, as of last night (which was the first time I actually looked at it since 30/9) my EPG had populated correctly.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom