Digi Cam for nights out. Suggestions please.

Povester

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a digital camera. I intend to use it mainly on nights out, so ideally it has to be compact so I can carry in my pocket. I'd also like 3x Optical zoom and a fairly good quality, 5/6megapixels. Pictures have got to look good :) I'm looking to spend around £150ish.

I originally looked at a Casio card camera and Olymus MJU 600, but I just wanted some thoughts and guidence on what would be best to use.

Thanks a lot,
Mark.

beachy

you could also try the canon ixus range although a little more than £150 also sony have a couple of very compact cams, and theres the casio exilim range,take a look at dp previews or steves digicams for reviews and sample photos. :smashin:

S

steveliddle

looking for the same as you and have decided to get the Canon isus 50, cheapest so far is amazon, trying a few more sites and stores tommorrow :)

Del45

ush flynn said:
Del, thats a superb price for the nikon S1!! good find!

Well the camera turned up today and its a nice bit of kit, metal cased, docking station, no memory card though just 12 meg built in but for the money that's not a problem, the wife is very happy with her new toy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom