• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Digi Cam for nights out. Suggestions please.

Povester

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a digital camera. I intend to use it mainly on nights out, so ideally it has to be compact so I can carry in my pocket. I'd also like 3x Optical zoom and a fairly good quality, 5/6megapixels. Pictures have got to look good :) I'm looking to spend around £150ish.

I originally looked at a Casio card camera and Olymus MJU 600, but I just wanted some thoughts and guidence on what would be best to use.

Thanks a lot,
Mark.

beachy

you could also try the canon ixus range although a little more than £150 also sony have a couple of very compact cams, and theres the casio exilim range,take a look at dp previews or steves digicams for reviews and sample photos. :smashin:

S

steveliddle

looking for the same as you and have decided to get the Canon isus 50, cheapest so far is amazon, trying a few more sites and stores tommorrow :)

Del45

Novice Member
ush flynn said:
Del, thats a superb price for the nikon S1!! good find!

Well the camera turned up today and its a nice bit of kit, metal cased, docking station, no memory card though just 12 meg built in but for the money that's not a problem, the wife is very happy with her new toy.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom