• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Difficult choice - Pansonic TX26LXD70 or Toshiba 32C3030D?

M

mamrjs

Hi. I've been looking for an LCD for several weeks now and I've finally rounded the choice down to two, the Pansonic TX26LXD70 and the Toshiba 32C3030D, but I can't decide which one?

So its the (probably) techincally better but smaller 26" Panasonic (about £625) or the perfectly adequate and larger 32" Toshiba (about £560).

I hear the Tosh will be getting 5 stars in tomorrows What HIFI so at that price it looks like a steal. On the other hand the Panasonic's sure to rate well and 26" may be enough for my needs anyway (it's for my bedroom and viewing distance will be 2-3 metres).

Any views that might help push me over the finishing line would be very welcome - I'd like my brain to stop hurting! :suicide: So what would you go for? :D

meath man

Established Member
A lot of people on this forum will recommend that you buy the bigger tv if possible. In your case i would not agree. If you are planning on watching a lot of sd material then you need to have a fairly decent viewing distance. If its just for hd then you might get away with the 32 inch. - because its for your bedroom and with the viewing distance you mentioned id say the 26 inch would be ideal for you. Ive been following this forum for about a year now and i have seen many if any tv get as good reviews as the new panasonic.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom