Differences between Dead Rising LE and standard edition ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcstang

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is some additional content (making off, etc) on the LE edition, or does it just come in a steel case ?

Thanks

Was wondering the same thing m8 - there's no info on any of the usual sites Amazon,Play,etc - I know Virgin were giving a faceplate with theirs but not sure if it has an extra dvd or anything like PDZ was.

Love the demo of this - still finding new ways to kill zombies! lol

It's just a copy of the normal game inside a steel case, if it was something more I might cancel my £33.99 pre-order with Asda but I can live without the case to save £6

I like these metal tins but they dont fit in with all my other games / DVDs :(

PDZ LE in Gamesatan for £19.99... they had about 5 or 6 of them too. I thought that was quite amusing. Not very "limited" then, hehe.

Indiana Jones said:
Yep that is with postage and I pre-ordered it last October when Asda were doing pretty much all 360 games for £33.99

I've still got Saints Row on order with Asda from that promotion. Probably going to cancel that one now though as I much prefer the looks/demo of Dead Rising TBH.

Dont do that, I will take it off you for £35 ;)

Just pre-ordered it from gameplay as they only seem to do the metal tin version :thumbsup: . I left it a bit late with the pre-order but I hope they'll still get it out to me on release day as they are usually pretty good ..... Don't fail me this time gameplay.

I ordered the Limited Edition from Gameplay as well. I would have like the faceplate from Virgin but didn't want to pay another £10. Hopefully, they might all go for less on Ebay.

I think that all Limted Edition versions should at least contain all the themes and gamer pictures that cost on the marketplace for free

If i see this game for less than a tenner.....

i still would not buy it.:D

Your loss then as from the demo it looks like it will be a fantastic game.

Indiana Jones said:
Your loss then as from the demo it looks like it will be a fantastic game.

Played the demo for over an hour.Just find it extremely boring.At first it was amusing but then it hit me.This game is so dull!

lee_c00per said:
I ordered the Limited Edition from Gameplay as well. I would have like the faceplate from Virgin but didn't want to pay another £10. Hopefully, they might all go for less on Ebay.

I think that all Limted Edition versions should at least contain all the themes and gamer pictures that cost on the marketplace for free

Yeah i was thinking the same thing re the faceplate, however, some fool recently paid £50 for the PGR3 Faceplate on E-Bay :oops:

i have this game on pre order too from gameplay as a lot of you seem to have done the same.

what i heard was that the limited edition actually contains a metallic manual or something similar, ie metallic postcards etc. so yes it does contain extras other than the metal tin it comes in.

Deadsquirrel said:
Yeah i was thinking the same thing re the faceplate, however, some fool recently paid £50 for the PGR3 Faceplate on E-Bay :oops:

LOL :rotfl:

I got mine form eBay for £21 which I thought was a Mega Bargain!

As far as i know its the exact same, if you look at Game's website they are giving away a Steel Book Case with a Pre-Order of the game, it looks awfuly similar to the case that other sites are showing for the Steel case.

Looks like its a normal game and it fits inside the steel book.

e.g
deadrising_steelbk.jpg

lee_c00per said:
I would have like the faceplate from Virgin but didn't want to pay another £10. Hopefully, they might all go for less on Ebay.

Doubt it mate, remember its a Virgin exclusive and not availableto the Americans, so this will be quite sort after, it will go for a lot more on eBay if anyone does decide to sell.

Me, Im keeping mine for a while to go with my other faceplate, it I decide to sell it, it will be listed alot more than a tenner on eBay, I think for a LE game faceplate at a tenner extra is a bargain!

BuFF DaDDy said:
Doubt it mate, remember its a Virgin exclusive and not availableto the Americans, so this will be quite sort after, it will go for a lot more on eBay if anyone does decide to sell.

Me, Im keeping mine for a while to go with my other faceplate, it I decide to sell it, it will be listed alot more than a tenner on eBay, I think for a LE game faceplate at a tenner extra is a bargain!
They have Virigin stores in the states, so they might get a similar package.

BuFF DaDDy said:

But you never know, I mean as you just mentioned in another thread, you managed to bag yourself a "The Outfit" one for 99p on ebay recently.

I like many really wanted the E3 2005 faceplate but these were going on Ebay for best part of £100 but now they do copies without the 'E305' for about a tenner, so i ordered one and are happy

Has anyone seen any pictures of the Dead Rising faceplate yet? If so could you post them here. I cant get on any games sites at work.

Sad as it may sound I'm really looking forward to getting it, although if it looks tacky then I'll sell mine on the bay.

The only ones I've liked so far are the launch and E3 ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom