Difference between Panasonic NV-FJ 610 & NV-FJ 612 ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by jogliner, May 11, 2001.

Tags:
  1. jogliner

jogliner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

this is my first post here and I decided for it coz I can't find what's the difference between this two vcr's - Panasonic NV-FJ 610 & Panasonic NV-FJ 612. In the general description most website provide there isn't any notable difference but they are nevertheless differently priced so there must be something to it. I'd be most grateful if anyone could shed some light on this subject. Also any other info (too general stuff on webpages ain't much help) concerning any of the two models would be nice. TIA

2. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i have the 610 model.....i can comment on the 612 but the 610 is a very reasonable video. It records cleanly, it is easy to use and the playback is about as good as i have seen for a regular vcr....of course that is neglesting svhs etc....

3. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    If it helps, I saw a 610 and 611 side by side in one of my old works shops and had a look to see the difference between them.
    Apart from a different remote control number, nothing. So I asssume it has different codes within the rc for tv control or whatever.
    The main thing to bear in mind is that manufacturers like to bring out a new 'model' as often as possible, the differences can be almost nothing except it's 'the latest thing'!