Difference between models

sinless

Novice Member
Hi guys,

I need your help with some specs, if you can.
I am after the new-ish LG OlED models, the C1. Everywhere I go I keep on finding different models with different names and I was wondering if there is a difference between them or just a gimmick . For example richer sounds had the LG OLED55C14LB.
And on some other sites there is this model LG OLED55C16LA.
And to top it all off there is another model LG OLED55C1 simple.
Is there a difference between them or all of them are similar and the only difference is the naming and the reseller ?
Thanks a lot for your time

dion 6

Have a look at this table I think its different model numbers for different countries

Differences Between Sizes And Variants​

We tested the LG 55 inch C1 (OLED55C1PUB), which also comes in 48 inch, 65 inch, 77 inch, and 83 inch sizes. For the most part, we expect our results to be valid for those models as well. We've received reports that some C1 owners have confirmed their units have the new evo panel, but LG has only officially confirmed it for the LG G1 OLED, and our C1 doesn't appear to have the new panel. As of writing, the 83 inch C1 has yet to be released.
SizeNorth America Model EU ModelGermany Model
48"OLED48C1PUBOLED48C14LBOLED48C17LB
55"OLED55C1PUBOLED55C14LBOLED55C17LB
65"OLED65C1PUBOLED65C14LBOLED65C17LB
77"OLED77C1PUBOLED77C14LBOLED77C17LB
83"OLED83C1PUAOLED83C14LBOLED83C17LA

sinless

Novice Member
Thanks a lot for the info, it’s really helpful. I have an OLED55C8PLA. This is the second time that they have been replacing the panel because of missing pixels (richer sounds that is). I have been fighting with them because it is just a waste of time, contacting them, asking to replace things under warranty, scratching their heads on who is responsible. I have been offered the possibility to get the 2021 model with only paying the difference and I was looking at C1 as alternative.
that’s why I was asking.
thanks a lot for the info.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom