Difference between JVC AV32R25 and AV32R25EK

M

MICKEYB

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between these two models or are they basically the same.

One has Dolby Pro-Logic & the other does'nt. Rizel

Do you mean one is supplied with rear speakers and the other isn't, I know there are 2 terminals on the TV for external speakers.

No extra speakers, to be honest the sound on the JVCs is extremly poor anyway, i'd just stick to the basic Nicam modle. Rizel

I'm pretty sure the EK is a standard part of the model number indicating the geographical region the set is made for. Dealers sometimes leave the letters off.

The AV32R25 Is Pro logic
The AV32T25 is normal nicam
The AV32X25 is the 100hz digipure range

The EK is region specific followed by either B black casing or S for silver

Thanks for that , I'm pretty sure I'll get the AV32R25 .

John Lewis have it up for sale at £895-00 but I've asked for a price match through Prc Hi Fi & Video who offer it for £749-00.

I've just realised that PRC's price for the AV32R25 is £690 against John Lewis price of £895. I've recontacted John Lewis to update them on the price I had given for a price match. Even though I gave my details at the beginning of the week they state that my query will not be dealt with until probably middle of next week as they are at their busiest this time of year when checking price match's.

Is this likely to be correct or are they just using delaying tactics.

The AV32R25 Is Pro logic
The AV32T25 is normal nicam
The AV32X25 is the 100hz digipure range

The EK is region specific followed by either B black casing or S for silver

can some one tell me how to turn the decoder of on a jvc .. as the instructions tell me what to do , but not on thos tv set ?? any way around it ,,thanks all shane

can some one tell me how to turn the decoder of on a jvc .. as the instructions tell me what to do , but not on thos tv set ?? any way around it ,,thanks all shane

I don't understand what you're asking?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom