• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Differance between Samsung LE26R41BD and LE26R41BDX

Gumbe

I know there has been loads of posts on the Sammy but looking to purchase one and I understand the differnance between the B and BD versions (internal digital tuner) but cannot see a differance when I see the X listed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Gumbe said:
I know there has been loads of posts on the Sammy but looking to purchase one and I understand the differnance between the B and BD versions (internal digital tuner) but cannot see a differance when I see the X listed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

That's because there is no difference between them. There seems to be a variation in model numbers on the TV itself and the box. Unfortunately this results in various retailers using one model number or the other causing confusion.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom