1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Hard Trilogy

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by dUnKle, Jun 27, 2001.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,455
    I see that www.Movietyme.com are shipping this already, so judging by the past performance of play of the last four or five orders I have had from them it should be on its way from them to soon :)

Which is nice as im on nights when its supposed to be released and due to leave ive gotta do 12 hours

2. Ono

Ono

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +103
    Got them yesterday.(Friday)

Had a browse through them and they look and sound fab!

Also got Monkeybone. It got savaged by the critics in the States, but the DVD is loaded and from what I have seen of the film (20 mins) it's not THAT bad.

3. GarethH

GarethH
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    DVDFile have reviewed it and said all movies are excellent in terms of picture and sound quality.......I can't wait ;-)

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

My DIE HARD TRILOGY set has just arrived, minutes ago, via "ParcelForce"!

Boy, this is gonna be one hell of a good weekend's viewing! And I get the set, 5 days early! Thanks to DC-DVD for that one!

Pooch

5. Dirk 2

Dirk 2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased my copy of the "Die Hard" boxset from the Cinema Store in London on Wednesday.

All three films are excellently packaged. (Take note UK distributors).

The extras disc that come with each movie are excellent. I particularly enjoy the deleted scenes.

I actually preferred the alternative ending of "Die Hard With A Vengence" and felt it was a shame that you couldn't re-integrate it back into the movie. sort of choose your ending.

This is what DVD's are all about. Once again 20th century fox have produced a definative collection.

Bet this won't show up on region 2. Look at the atrociously cut and dubbed version of the third movie we have in the UK