Did you vote out of the EU? Are you doubting your decision?

No problems with our government spending my money, after all I voted for them. What I do object to is "unelected Johnny Foreigners" spending it. But that is obviously OK by you.

Wait until after 31st of October before you start crowing.

Yet it’s our Government that pays for our membership of the EU.

“Unelected Johnny Foreigners” :rotfl: What if they’re spending money on us, like the building where the Conservative Party are currently holding their conference.

I'm no fan of Boris, but of all the perfectly valid ways you could have criticised him, "Johnny Foreigner"? What about the Queen? her ancestry is far dodgier than Boris' :laugh:
Im anti monarchy believe it or not load of old bollocks if you ask me

I sincerely doubt it. (That's a compliment). But your JC love blinkers are very obvious.

I sincerely doubt it. (That's a compliment). But your JC love blinkers are very obvious.
Of course as I have said previously I believe in him.
I believe that he can right some very serious wrongs in this country and make it a more peaceful place to live.
Along with closing the gap with the masses of inequality in this country

Of course as I have said previously I believe in him.
I believe that he can right some very serious wrongs in this country and make it a more peaceful place to live.
Along with closing the gap with the masses of inequality in this country
Ah yes, but that is what all political parties say. Its all written down in their truthful and sincere manifestos (manifesti?).

that was a positive funny.

I’m Irish and am not surprised that nothing has been done to leave the EU. Had the exit been actioned swiftly, the UK would have quickly established new trade agreements with the EU and rest of world under their own terms. Your laws would not be subservient to EU laws. Your seas would not be full of Spanish trawlers, fleecing your fish. EU policy dictates mass immigration of cheap labour workers to lower wages and erase national identity. Other countries would demand an out if the UK showed the way. Keeping your own sterling currency makes the exit a lot easier for you than the rest of the countries thinking of leaving. We aren’t too far away from the Eu army and EU police. Nobody had a problem with the EEC. It worked for all. A European economic community. Were the British people asked to vote on the Maastricht Treaty or Nice Treaty? I recall that you were promised a referendum on the Lisbon treaty - but denied. The Irish French and Dutch had referendums on Lisbon and all said No. the treaty was then reworded and France and Holland were denied a second vote. Ireland were made vote again and supposedly voted yes. The EU is a monster but it’s now illegal to say that. Get out lads

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom