Did you vote out of the EU? Are you doubting your decision?

And Leaver's think Remainer's promote a Project Fear! :laugh:

It's a 71 minute propaganda video featuring the likes of Kelvin Mackenzie.

Most people will get the gist after 5 minutes.

I voted leave.

The EU is a partial example of the kid's game "Buckeroo" where the poor mule (the EU members) get saddled with an ever increasing burden, until it throws everything off. Some chance of that happening. In the real world it would have collapsed and died.

If we don't leave now then there will soon be an increase in what we have to pay in.

What we should have done, was stop paying anything into the EU until we actually left. Then told them to "send us a bill and we'll go through it." That's what the French would have done. For them the rules "fit where they touch."

It seems that young people tend not to want to leave. But it will be they who suffer the most long term with the cost of this millstone.
At the moment, the reason some young well educated neighbours voted remain is because, "if we left, foreign holidays would cost more." Doh!

As we import more from Europe than we export to them. What's the problem with "No deal?"

As an example. I can manage without Spanish tomatoes for a couple of weeks. Can the producers manage with no sales to the UK? There would be a rapid compromise, if we'd the guts to do it.

Air freight is relativbely cheap these days. Look at the country of origin on some vegetables in supermarkets. Just import more stuff from other countries.

And Leaver's think Remainer's promote a Project Fear! :laugh:

It's a 71 minute propaganda video featuring the likes of Kelvin Mackenzie.

Most people will get the gist after 5 minutes.

It was "published" before the referendum. So I applied Nabby's Law. :)

^ I believe this is an appropriate use of a funny, as i am applauding rich's comment. Even though he is a Remainer ;)

Same filmmaker earlier promoted climate change denialism with highly discredited The Great Global Warming Swindle (Ofcom upheld the complaints of various featured scientists over being misled and misrepresented).

Does AVF policy now dictate an explanation with every funny? :D
Clarification was requested earlier so I'm showing an example where I believe it is appropriate to funny a poster who is on the other side... :D

Same filmmaker earlier promoted climate change denialism with highly discredited The Great Global Warming Swindle (Ofcom upheld the complaints of various featured scientists over being misled and misrepresented).

IIRC JC's brother also has said GW is a myth.

screenshot-patriotsnews.com-2019.09.21-21_38_44.png

Voted out. No regrets. Though, tired of the relentless flight that remain is putting up.

Gone far beyond i expected.

Not left yet like the poster above but aiming to do so within 15 years:D

I voted leave and although not doubting my decision to do so , I do doubt that our elected polititions have the balls to do their job of work.

I voted leave and i left the UK myself :)

Was that Thailand?

Edit:

fast forward 6 months ....

leaving for Thailand today, will be back in uk to visit family and friends only once or twice a year.

sold my house and bought a flat as a bolthole / rental , quit my job, looking at businesses to run in thailand. i've been learning the Thai language

oh well - off to 30+ heat

Guess so :)

I voted out and haven’t had any doubts about my vote. Don’t think any of my friends/family who voted out have changed their minds either.

I was, in all truth 50/50 at the time of the referendum- thinking staying on would not cause any disruptions. Keep things as they are etc...

But now I'm 100% leave as I know so much more about the political side of the EU. It is not what I want our country to be part of.

Long before the 2016 referendum I hadn't given the EU much thought, couldn't really care less one way or the other.

It was the lead up to the referendum with the continuous bombardment to stay in the EU from government sources, from most of the press, from big businesses, and even from senior members of the armed forces which sparked my interest.

After some weeks of research and careful listening to what Call-me-Dave had to say including members of parliament, to what the media were saying, to what the EU were saying: going on and on about the disaster, the catastrophe, calamity, dropping into the abyss etc should I or other people vote to leave the EU - I smelt a rat, something was wrong, too much biased propaganda, too much pro-EU publicity.

Basically, there was no balance. So I voted to leave the EU.

...And how the government and the EU have handled the result of the 2016 referendum over the last 3 years has greatly strengthened my leave stance.

IIRC JC's brother also has said GW is a myth.

View attachment 1197372

Piers Corbyn is an idiot. A fringe scientist. His relationship with his brother does in no way validate the nonsense he attempts to pass off as science.

He 100% refutes any connection between CO2 and heating and actually stated that the Earth is now cooling, something that is self evidently bullsine to anyone with eyes, ears, and the ability to watch the weather forecasts.

Consequently, he's a big favourite on LBC and Talk Radio where his nonsense is given equal prominence and reverence as that of mainstream science.

I voted leave, and since the HOC has decided to be idiots my resolve has only gotten stronger. Out at any cost now.

Any cost?

What would you personally give up for Brexit? Serious question.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom