Did you get any documentation of Crampton & Moore warranty?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by TheInternet, Nov 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheInternet

TheInternet
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, sorry for slightly boring thread, but I've recently purchased a TV from C&M which was advertised with a 5yr warranty. Ideally I would receive an email/letter documenting this warranty but so far (only a week or two) I have not had anything. I've been informed by C&M that my order receipt is sufficient, however it makes no mention of the warranty which leaves my only documented evidence being a screengrab of the website.

Anybody know what I should expect on this front? I'd assumed they'd farm the warranty provision out to Domestic & General or similar, and that they'd send something through once the purchase was registered by C&M.

2. Dan94

Dan94
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I also recently purchased from C&M and when I asked about the warranty they said the paperwork would be sent in 6-10 weeks.

3. Tim2049

Tim2049

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +250
    No paperwork from my AF8 purchase back in May. I assume it's 'on their records' so I've not given it much thought...