Did MS have any other option but to release now?

harrisuk said:
I must say I am getting increasingly bored with these threads. The games forums were split down for a reason; to stop pointless bickering like this. What you basically have is a load of people who want to talk about xbox stuff and a few people who obviously what to argue, presumably Playstation fans. Thats fine but why dont you just stick to the PS2 forum and spout this stuff to other like minded people who are actually interested.

Actually, it's good to see a somewhat stimulating discussion about what people think about the direction that console gaming is going in and how the next-gen consoles are going to be accepted. If it's too cerebral, or boring you, feel free to ignore the thread.

Gav

booth1976 said:
Note to self. Don't comment on anything that artois posts in the future.

Apologies, I now agree with everything you say or have said in the past 24 hours :thumbsup:

Actually I was thinking of changing my threads and opinion just to suit you booth1976. Guess I dont have to bother now. Cheers :smashin:

harrisuk said:
You really need to do some research 600 quid gets you a decent sized hd ready lcd 26" to 32" last time I looked. They certainly start now at much less than this.

I did say you would have to spend at least £600 for a decent sized tv

artois said:
Actually I was thinking of changing my threads and opinion just to suit you booth1976. Guess I dont have to bother now. Cheers :smashin:

No keep em' on, and you carry on misinforming people. I know where to go for a good chuckle :rolleyes: Seriously, it's nothing to do with your opinions. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion but passing them off as a solid fact isn't right. Sure it's a free country but don't expect no reaction. And even if I did disagree with your opinions, am I not allowed to disagree without being labelled a stalker? Now that's just personal.

I can't help that I've felt more cause to reply to some of your statements over the past 24 hours than I have in the entire time I've been a member at AVforums.

IMHO what is the big deal about HD?

I run games on my laptop at 1280x800 which is effectively 720p I suppose. I don't get why there is such a big deal about it, but then again I haven't seen a 50" HD display running games at 720p! :blush:

Games Guru said:
IMHO what is the big deal about HD?

I run games on my laptop at 1280x800 which is effectively 720p I suppose. I don't get why there is such a big deal about it, but then again I haven't seen a 50" HD display running games at 720p! :blush:

Try knocking a standard PC down to 640x480 and playing some games at that resolution - then compare it to 1024x768. Thats the sort of ballpark improvement you're looking at.

The improvements will be particularly evident for large screens.....

Gav

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom