Did I get these for a steal or what?

J

John Langton

Looking on the sevenoaks special ofer webpage I got a B&W VM1/AS1 speaker system for £430. They are ex demo but I think I got a good buy.

What speaker cable do you guys recommend from my 3805 to these speakers. Sevenoaks recommended Silver Anniversary £5.50pm or Black Rhoduim S130 £10pm for the front and Silver Micro £3.50 for the rears

Thanks

John

Something aroung £5-7 for the fonts would do and the silver micro will be great for the rears, aswell as the silver anaversary have a look at the chord carnival, its a lot thinker wire but has an edge over the anaversary fpor about the same price.

Twin and Earth electrical £0.20 per metre, Cat5 £1.00 per metre and buy some music with the change.

This cheap cable where can I get it and is it really up to the same standards as the more expensive cable? I am in the UK

John

Hi John,
Check out the cables forum on this site. PLenty of useful information.
The CAT5 cable is a DIY cable using CAT5 (Computer networking cable) available from Maplins, CPC, B&Q. It's a bit time consuming to make but well worth it. There is a link in my signature that gives you a guide to the basic cable.
Twin and earth is simple household wiring cable available from B&Q.

I use a variation on the CAT5 variety. Excellent cable, has everything the 'proper cable' has and often a lot more.

they have some good deals in the ex-demo. I got my Monitor Audio Gold Centre for half price :D Result :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom