• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Did i get a good deal?

wilfko

Standard Member
I went into Currys with a sony LCD in mind, but i came out with something very different, I bought a Samsung LE40A556P with Home Cinema System - Samsung HTZ310R

http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...m=12&sm=0&tm=1&sku=089736&category_oid=-34810

I also haggled and got a glass stand, hdmi and optic cable with it. All in all i paid £1049. Decided to go for their 7.99 any problem warrantee.

Upon reflection, did i get a good deal? its all unopened so i can still return if advised? i play alot of PS3 and watch sports.

wilfko

Standard Member
Just have to add, i managed to haggle the sony 40V3000 plus all the previous stated items for 999, should i have taken that?

jimmyca69

Established Member

wilfko

Standard Member
so it is, thanks alot, i will be getting that instead, is that a good price? lol. Really getting frustrated! grr! i just want to find a good deal! soo hard :( max of £1000 preffereably with home cinema! Any links would so soo helpfull!

jimmyca69

Established Member
Now....yes ;)

I love the A556's, hoping to get either the 32" or 37" after i get married in August. Dont know much about the theatre system but if you say tv is £679.99 your getting what looks like a good 5.1 home theatre system for £130. Which IMO is a great deal.

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
The A556 is just cosmetically different to the A559 so dont worry

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom