• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Did anyone see Roysksopp in Brixton Academy?

shahedz

Distinguished Member
went to see them last night , they were brilliant, both were really vibrant on stage and played a brilliant selection of music from both their albums. They played a really brilliant performance and was really into it, Sebastien Tellier who was on before was very eccentric and the only song i like of his i think he did a performance which left a lot to be desired.

chedmaster

went to see them at the koko club in london and they were amazing. eple was just fantastic. did they play "so easy"? i was disappointed they didnt when i went. and they have that "height of technology" plasma screen :D with the scrolling text.

The Dude

Distinguished Member
not seen them live yet but will be catching them one day soon for certain...

I'm ever so extremely jealous.... :mad:

shahedz

Distinguished Member
They played Eple twice, once in the beginning and it was the song they finished with, Eple live was amazing, The Dude if you can get a chance see them!! well worth it! Ched they did play So Easy but thanks to t-mobile ( its thier hold music when you call customer services) the song is forever ruined, they looked really cool on stage, they were wearing red shirts with a thin black tie and trousers , must have been homage to Kraftwerk...if not they just ripped them off!!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom