Did anyone get stock today

oaklandraiders

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Yo

Havent found anywhere with stock, did the promised stock arrive ?

John

Sup y'all ;)

I called Game to see if they had any news on when i'd get my psp? and they said they'd called sony and were told sometime next week. :thumbsdow

i got mine from kays as 10% off first order for new customer! so was like £161 then £25 for snooker isnt bad going to say everywhere seems over £200

Yo,
Will check my local independent store tomorrow as I'm sure the lure of Burnout will be too much!

Matt

Yo

Looking for Surrey/Middx area, some kind of 2 game deal(tennis and Golf)

John

I got an email from Argos on Monday saying they'd got some limited stock. They'd cocked up my previous order (but they still delivered the game, which was half price with a PSP, for £15 :smashin: ). I then ordered a PSP (and another half price game) and it arrived yesterday - lovely piece of kit.

I've just checked the Argos web site and it says they DO have stock for delivery. Here's a tip, although it's not explained on their site: you can add an additional game for £14.99. This only works for certain games and you'd have to try the ones you want (works for Ridge Racer, Wipeout and F1 IIRC). HTH.

Managed to reserve one at Argos in-store (Ring and reserve)

But I have to return it because the screen had little white marks all over it (Not dust or dead pixels, they can't be wiped off and show when the PSP is turned off) and also there is a hairline scratch which was there when I removed the console from the packaging (Not Argos fault, it was a brand new unit)

Oh well, it's my second return. Until Sony actually take time to improve their quality control I might just leave it for good :(

Gamestation have been told maybe next week, but nothing confirmed. No one seems to have any stock at the moment. Sony up to their usual trick?

my mate is a game manager, they have been told 3000 are being shipped into uk this week by sony, 2000 to game and the rest to other retailers.... he has 70 orders still to fill at his store, will get 3 delivered 2morrow

Ive just tried Argos and they are out of stock. Anyone got any ideas where to get one. Online or in the Southend-On-Sea area. I've got to get one fo a birthday for the 23rd

Dan Gleebles said:
Ive just tried Argos and they are out of stock. Anyone got any ideas where to get one. Online or in the Southend-On-Sea area. I've got to get one fo a birthday for the 23rd

Argos online :D

Yo

I ordered one online argo last night for delivery tomorrow, but had no conformation.
yet !

John

we at sony centre got 2 in today lol mmmm they will last all of about 2 min

Yo

It arrived in the post this am.
No dead pixels !!!!!!!!
Thanks Mike20, got the half price game too

John

my local woolies got 5 in 2day, they had sold out by the time i got there but the girl said they had been gettin them in all week, in small amounts.

Hi all

Got mine on Sunday a friend of a friend who works in a Game store held one from a batch of ten that they had arrive on Saturday

Good luck to anyone else who's looking, they are great fun especialy when walking around and finding unsecure Wifi connections

Tom

Ask Electronics (Tottenham Ct Rd) have had stock since launch day! I bought on the 2nd and they told me " we got quite a lot in"!) Certainly the 20 ish boxes lined up under the counter looked impressive. On Sat last (17th)a friend of mine bought one. They told him "still got stock". Their web page still showing stock - might be worth a check and visit if you're in reach of London!!

Sorry all - just checked Ask - seems they sold last one yesterday!!! Said more coming " in a few days " though.

The missus has said she will get me one for my birthday which is 15th october. Looks like ill have to pre-order it, I dont understand Sony. The states has loads of them and so does Japan so why the EU shortage?

They can hardly say its because its a new console as its been out in Japan for nearly 10 months!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

joe2snj said:
The missus has said she will get me one for my birthday which is 15th october. Looks like ill have to pre-order it, I dont understand Sony. The states has loads of them and so does Japan so why the EU shortage?

They can hardly say its because its a new console as its been out in Japan for nearly 10 months!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Jokers aint they?

I called game last week they said defo this week, so i called & now they said maybe next week. :mad:

would you believe it, nipped into my local morrisons today, saw they were sellin em, so i asked if they had any and she said they had 3, when she opened the cupboard up there was 1 left, was after everybodys golf to go with it but it wasnt on the shelf. then would you believe it, she pulled it out the drawer and said we have this game as well, it must be fate. she also said they had been gettin them in all the time, in small amounts.

-Jay- said:
Jokers aint they?

I called game last week they said defo this week, so i called & now they said maybe next week. :mad:

Its really bad, then on top of it all they want to stop all imports, never mind eh? Ill just have to hound Game or Gamestation till they get them in. Cant be long now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom