Did anyone buy a TAG DVD32FLR from

highlander_777

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hifiblitz.co.uk ?

I bought a black one + psm. Still waiting for stock to arrive. Where is it coming from, Mars!!! :thumbsdow

Anyone else got the same feedback

First post, hiya :hiya:

Phoned them this morning,
stock to arrive "any day now"

Has this phrsae been used before ?

Well unfortunatly they've been saying that since I ordered mine two weeks ago...

and asked for a status

Got the usual, arriving soon :rolleyes:

So I asked to speak to someone else and he told me a diff story :confused:

Tag are soak testing the DVD players to ensure that they are all working correctly so that none are recalled. In a nutshell, the elasped time from ordering is 3-4 weeks. They have received one player to date

Well, I ordered mine FEB 4th, so March is my estimated del date. To those who have also ordered, when did u order yours?

highlander_777 said:
and asked for a status

Got the usual, arriving soon :rolleyes:

So I asked to speak to someone else and he told me a diff story :confused:

Tag are soak testing the DVD players to ensure that they are all working correctly so that none are recalled. In a nutshell, the elasped time from ordering is 3-4 weeks. They have received one player to date

Well, I ordered mine FEB 4th, so March is my estimated del date. To those who have also ordered, when did u order yours?

Ordered mine 25/1 (but not through Hifbitz). I have been informed that, yes, it will be soak tested, which is good news really :thumbsup:

Ordered mine on Feb 1st. highlander was that a misprint or have they really only recieved one player from Tag???

that's what the guy said on the phone

They have only received 1 DVD player from TAG. Not sure who to call, should I try IAG and see if they can help :lease:

Hi All,

Look at the DVD32R vs DVD32FLR thread below. Page 3 I think ;)

I got my FLR on 4 Feb I think. The order was placed on 15 Jan. From the thread I wasn't the only one who got one although maybe not from HiFiBitz.

It's worth the wait! I can see very little difference between the FLR and toploader on video although my display may not be up to showing the differences (Sagem Axium 50" DLP RP TV)

For music replay, it is also very good. Maybe not quite as good as the toploader but its early days yet especially as I also have new speakers that haven't yet fully settled down.

The FLR sure beats my Denon 2900 hands down for both video and music. But of course can't play SACD (or DVD A)!

Hope you get the FLR soon.

Hi all,

I tried to buy oone FLR black + PSM192 from hifibizkit but they simply refuse to ship to non uk addresses. Does anyone know where I could buy one with the same sort of price???? Help on this would be greatly appreciated....

Luis

Hi Luis,

I had the same problem: I've foud a friend of one of my frieds who lives in UK and who is buying it for me... You know UK has always been half a foot in EU :rotfl:

As far as I know there is no other deals of such around... but I can be very wrong!

Good luck Lenny

I ordered the FLR to HifiBitz on february the 1st, so I'm expecting to get it on march also.

M. Yakamoto has you received your one? Could you please give us a sign as soon you got it?

Regards, Lenny

I am hoping its next week :D

I have been informed that my items should be ready by Thursday.. :clap:

No, Mr. Yakimoto ordered its FLR elsewhere.

So the 4 weeks delivery time seems to be confirmed, we should beeing receiveing our FLR on week 9 and 10.

Mr. Yakimoto could you please inform us about the software revision you got on your player?

Enjoy it!

Regards, Lenny

I spoke to hifibitz this afternoon and they hope to get them on Friday, so fingers crossed we should get our hands on them next week :)

Hooray!!! :clap: My gear is in and I will be picking them both up tomorrow.

Got Mine today and I am extremely impressed.............apart from the Front Screen Display........its knackered :mad:

Has a ghosting effect on the right hand side.

Oh well, this will go back at my earliest convinience to get fixed.

Guys

I thought the long delay was due to QC to ensure new buyers were happy bunnies, seems ridiculous that the 1st post on a ordered FLR has been that it's going back.

I sent my DVD32R back 2 weeks ago, still waiting for the bad news.

I have totally lost all faith in Tag dvd's & when (if) i get mine back,i will be going back to my trusty Denon until HD DVD appears later this year.

Yeah I agree its a bit poor, especially on a product of this price, it will be interesting to see if anyone else has problems, I was out when the delivery man came by this morning, so ive got to wait untill Monday now...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom