1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anybody order Paper Mario 2 from DVDboxoffice?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by t-force, Nov 8, 2004.

1. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    I normally order all my Cube games from www.dvdboxoffice.com and they provide a very good service. However, my copy of Paper Mario 2 was reported as shipped on 20 October (just under 3 weeks ago), and I've yet to see any sign of it arriving on my doorstep. Now I know that they can take a while to arrive, but I'm sure no game I've ordered from them has taken this long before.

Did anyone else order Paper Mario 2 from dvdboxoffice, and if so, has yours turned up?

Thanks in advance,

T-force

2. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    No Paper Mario, but I ordered a copy of Astro Boy for the GBA a while ago and that never arrived :(

3. incywincy

incywincy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I too ordered my Paper Mario from DVD Box Office and it hasn't turned up either. Mine says it was shipped on the 20th October and I still haven't received it.

Unfortunately, they won't do anything for 60 days which takes me up to 19th December so it isn't looking like I'll get a replacement for Christmas :mad:

This is not the first time I've ordered games from them that I have not received. In future, all my orders will be going to VGP.

4. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    It's the first time that a game I've ordered from them has taken this long. I get nearly everything from them, and they've never disappointed me yet. I'll wait and see how they handle sending out the replacement before considering moving my business.