Did any one get batman today - fps question

adamknox

Standard Member
Reaction score
does any one know what fps the game runs at? Ive heard its 25-30 -_- Can any one confirm this? cheers :)

I have no idea what FPS it's running at all i know is i'm enjoying it very much and that should be the main thing rather than knowing what the frame rate is, I haven't seen any slow down if that is what your worried about :thumbsup:

This leads me on to something that's baffled me for quite a while....

On some forums I've seen the nerdy gang talking about games dropping to specific frame rates on games. How do they measure it ?

Is there a feature on the PS3 that allows you to monitor frame rates ? Do they have a 'fpsometer' attached to their screen or summink ?!

On some forums I've seen the nerdy gang talking about games dropping to specific frame rates on games. How do they measure it ?

Is there a feature on the PS3 that allows you to monitor frame rates ? Do they have a 'fpsometer' attached to their screen or summink ?!

I think they just count the number of frames with bionic implants! :smashin:

Might jutter? If they are being specific with numbers they're most likely pulling their finger from their ass and waving it in the air and guessing.

It's really hard for me not to buy this on the PS3 but I need to play this using Eyefinity!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom