Dick Tracy (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 23/09/2013

Zavvi Exclusive limited to 4000 copies - includes embossed front.

dt1-jpg.398835

Attachments

• dt1.jpg
    dt1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,536
  • dt2.jpg
    dt2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

replicant81

i think its more likely that with the announcements of little mermaid, jungle book and a tiny film called copper guy 3, has made people forget there are others announced.

its safe to say this wont sell out as fast as the others, not that it wont stop me ordering asap after getting the above 3 secured.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
i think its more likely that with the announcements of little mermaid, jungle book and a tiny film called copper guy 3, has made people forget there are others announced.

its safe to say this wont sell out as fast as the others, not that it wont stop me ordering asap after getting the above 3 secured.

This was the only title out of the 8 announcements that had no comments hence my post.

WDW MrWomble

I thought it was called Zinc Boy 3 :laugh:

WDW MrWomble

Now that the humour is out the way, this will be price dependant, not a huge fan of the film, but its a possible buy

replicant81

nice and simple - looks like these ones are better than the rock/armageddon/die hard type ones i think they released last year.

melonhed

This, at least, will be going live tomorrow at 6PM as confirmed on the zavvi Facebook. Possibly most of the other ones as well, jungle book, little mermaid et al.

replicant81

well last week it was evil dead 2, starship troopers and the rocketeer.

this week its dick tracy, tron and the sixth sense.

so id wager that iron man 3, jungle book and little mermaid (the big 3) will be next week. i think 3 preorders a week is more than enough to release.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Linn unveils latest Klimax LP12 flagship turntable
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung Tizen plans include cloud gaming for smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Freeview Play racks up 10 million users
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on UK streaming services for November 2021