Dick Tracy (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

replicant81

i think its more likely that with the announcements of little mermaid, jungle book and a tiny film called copper guy 3, has made people forget there are others announced.

its safe to say this wont sell out as fast as the others, not that it wont stop me ordering asap after getting the above 3 secured.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
i think its more likely that with the announcements of little mermaid, jungle book and a tiny film called copper guy 3, has made people forget there are others announced.

its safe to say this wont sell out as fast as the others, not that it wont stop me ordering asap after getting the above 3 secured.
This was the only title out of the 8 announcements that had no comments hence my post.

WDW MrWomble

I thought it was called Zinc Boy 3 :laugh:

WDW MrWomble

Now that the humour is out the way, this will be price dependant, not a huge fan of the film, but its a possible buy

replicant81

nice and simple - looks like these ones are better than the rock/armageddon/die hard type ones i think they released last year.

melonhed

This, at least, will be going live tomorrow at 6PM as confirmed on the zavvi Facebook. Possibly most of the other ones as well, jungle book, little mermaid et al.

replicant81

well last week it was evil dead 2, starship troopers and the rocketeer.

this week its dick tracy, tron and the sixth sense.

so id wager that iron man 3, jungle book and little mermaid (the big 3) will be next week. i think 3 preorders a week is more than enough to release.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

McIntosh launches MX100 AV processor and MI347 power amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published