1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DiBOSS

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by pontdulac, Oct 22, 2004.

1. pontdulac

pontdulac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any one know anything about DiBOSS LCDs? Apparently people who jumped off LG a couple of years ago.. Haven't been able to find anyone distributing their products in the UK - only in Sweden..

Thanks!

2. nugetto2003

nugetto2003

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The are called D Boss and apprently the number one 1 selling lcd in Switzerland. They are connected to Philips/LG but i don't know in what capacity excatly. Some say they produced the internal tuners for Philips, others say it's owned by Philips. Just as Philips brought out their new TVs (with 6) at the end, D Boss is also bringing out new ones. You can see their product range at azone.ch in the lcd section. They look nice (design wise), especially the new ones and picture quality is just like Philips, i would say different from LGs who have a pronounced red push. I have seen the same looking tv sets from brands such as "karcher" and "kreisen". I hope this helps.

3. DigiDunk

DigiDunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I see that they are available at misco for £763.74 inc VAT for a 32" version. Anybody got one yet ?

4. snoods

snoods

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Kilwinning, North Ayrshire, Scotland, UK.
    Ratings:
    +32