Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Diana Krall - live in Paris - stunning!!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Bone Daddy, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Just had this delivered from Cd-now after reading all the fuss on the U.S. forums about how amazing it is,and have to agree hole heartedly with every single review.
    Animorphic picture that is crystal clear/deep blacks/etc...
    DTS soundtrack that has to be heard to be believed - such dynamics/clarity/and atmosphere - this one puts you smack bang there on the night :eek: (you will really want to upgade that subwoofer after hearing this,deep clear bass - gorgeous!! from the acoustic bass of John Clayton) this is the best live recording in my collection - full stop!!!
    She goes through a selection of `standards` that you will have heard of at least a couple of them - (cry me a river/the look of love/etc) and to be honest when something is this well done,even if you don`t like jazz,you can appreciate the quality of the whole package (she herself is easy on the eye ;) )
    Heard her described as a female Harry Connick Jnr - thats pretty close I guess,would recomend this to anyone who appreciates well crafted music.

2. zcaps57

zcaps57

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cd now description refers to it as a home video tho!