1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo III Rumours

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Garrett, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,357
    I was just searching round the net for some prices on Hi-Fi and noticed in a little collum on one site on Diablo3. Apparently Blizzard are working on this project but as they are a small studio it will take them time to finish it although on an other site they are not working on it. But I have seen on screen shot.

For a thread on it go here.

Funnily this morning I had the box out to see when I bought Diablo II and it was in 2000 and I have been playing it one and off ever since. I’m even been playing it for the last month.

2. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,678
    Yea is one of the nbest value for money games about. Gladdy i can wait for blizzard to release games as they are one of the few totaly professional companies.
    Blizzard games don't have bugs and focus on game play. D2 graphics where probably considered dated when it came out but people are still buying it now, my mate got it in septemeber and hasn't stoped hes even not playing cs anymore.

3. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,892
    I never bought Diablo2 although I did play Diablo to death. Would it be worth me getting Diablo2 ? Is it a lot better than the original ?

4. pragmatic

pragmatic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,678
    Yea, very much so. I would recomend getting the expansion too, as it adds stuff to the origional too.

5. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,357
    Without doubt it still is a great game, and the main point of games is game play and Diablo II is full of it.
    Many faults on the original were corrected in the second part like being able to run, and waypoints with the ability of teleport back to base or other areas.
    The expansion improves the stand alone by having the ability to carry 2 sets of weapons and shield and being able to flip from one to the other. Also you can hire mercenaries in the first one when you move from one act to an other you had to hire a different one and type with the expansion you can keep the same one also you can resurrect them if they die (for a cost).

The normal game has 4 acts, and 5 characters to play. The expansion adds a very large act 5 and 2 more characters.

Also characters can be built in different ways so you can play the same character time and time again but giving them different skills.

E.G. the Druid can be built as a Elemental casting whirlwind, earthquakes, or volcanoes. Or he can be a Shape shifter turning in to a werewolf or werebear. Or a Hunter summoning animals to do his bidding.

Its in the buy 2 get one free range at Game.

6. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,357
    :blush: Just took an other look at the screen shot and as it was very small I thought it was a new one just look at the mana and health meters. But on blowing it up it looks very much like the original game.

Attached Files: