1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dht-500sd

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Warhurst, May 2, 2005.

1. Warhurst

Warhurst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, this is the first time I have posted on here and I am looking for some advice please (i have posted this on another forum on here though, so apologies if you have come across this question twice!)

We have had our DHT-500SD for a couple of months and not had any problems until this last week. The last couple of times we have tried to watch a DVD - the system has displayed "protect" and cut out altogether. It works fine again if you power off and just watch TV and only seems to be with the DVD. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Eddy Boy

Eddy Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Have you tried restting the unit by pressing on the front panel I<< then press Stop then press I<< and hold for 5 seconds.

3. Warhurst

Warhurst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep
    Weve tried that and even though it was ok for about 24 hours It has started doing it again.
    Has anyone had the same issue?
    We have an epson projector linked to the denon via a telewest/pace stb which has been fine for the last two months and then decided to start doing this.