DFS Leather Sofa Issue

Bakey

Had a new leather corner sofa from DFS since only Wednesday. Already the corner seat is sagging and the leather is loose, they're sending a service manager to look on the 19th. No doubt he'll just chuck some extra padding in. Will be surprised if this sofa lasts anywhere near as long as our last one.

Last edited:

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I'm sure the OP means the 19th of May, so will hopefully find out next month!
You are assuming its this year, could very well be next year.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I know, was carrying on the joke, assuming av knew.

Amount of necro's in the last week I always double check before replying now.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Just between us, I knew it was 2016 :p but forgot to include the smiley.

OP will wonder what all the attention is about when they log in next...

rancidpunk

In Memoriam
This reminds me of the 'castors' I was sold when buying my last sofa from DFS. I got a refund and their 'castors', or eazi glide not castors, really do well in keeping our sofa firmly in place. The calls to their customer service were comedy gold in trying to convince me that their eazi glide were actually not the opposite of what they were intended to do. I doubt they'd do as intended even on an ice rink

The sofa has been good at least though, bloody comfy as hell.

reiteration

This reminds me of the 'castors' I was sold when buying my last sofa from DFS. I got a refund and their 'castors', or eazi glide not castors, really do well in keeping our sofa firmly in place. The calls to their customer service were comedy gold in trying to convince me that their eazi glide were actually not the opposite of what they were intended to do. I doubt they'd do as intended even on an ice rink

The sofa has been good at least though, bloody comfy as hell.
at my last house I bought a sofa from somewhere like SCS / DFS which lasted a good few years... I then moved and wanted to sell it cheaply (60 quid?) and it was in decent condition... this young couple came around and she fell in love with it - me and her guy tried to get it out the house but the castors were stuck and this meant it couldn't get through the doors...
me and the guy were about to give up when she was insistent we tried harder...

luckily I managed to prise off the offending castor (and broke the fitting) - but they left happy...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom