DFI (Dune Flash Interface)

TC93

Novice Member
I asked this on another website (MPC Club) but never received a reply so I thought I would try here.

For anyone who uses the Dune Flash Interface program(DFI), after you push the play button, does it take like 10 seconds before the video/movie starts playing?

It does for me, but I'm trying to figure out if its normal or not. I like that DFI interface, but its very annoying that it takes that long to start a video, especially when it normally takes only 2 seconds without DFI installed.

It annoys me even more that when you exit a video it takes you back to the opening menu of the program instead of the video you were on when you pushed the play button.

MarkE19

Sorry but I don't use DFI as it wont play some of the file formats I have my discs ripped to. However I would expect MPC Club to be your best bet for getting an answer as Barbican who wrote DFI posts there and he is normally good at answering questions.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom