Question Dexter DVD Boxset

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been looking out for Dexter on bluray for a while, And my partner decided to buy me the DVD set for my birthday. Can anyone confirm if they are decent quality?

I do not watch DVD's at all, But would assume they have come on a fair way since i last watched one.

If they are going to be poor I would rather return the set and put the money towards the blurays I think. She is ok with this but I could see she was disappointed, Why is life never easy :facepalm:

Thanks!

DVD's? And you still refer to her as your partner? You're a better man than I.

My advice? Dump her and find a woman who appreciates the quality difference of a good blu-Ray :D

If they are going to be poor I would rather return the set and put the money towards the blurays I think. She is ok with this but I could see she was disappointed, Why is life never easy :facepalm:

Thanks!
"I suggest a new strategy. Let The Wookie win"

DVD's? And you still refer to her as your partner? You're a better man than I.

My advice? Dump her and find a woman who appreciates the quality difference of a good blu-Ray :D
I thought this was funny, I then showed my partner and will not repeat what she said :laugh:

I thought this was funny, I then showed my partner and will not repeat what she said :laugh:

No sense of humour either? Defo get rid! :rotfl:

hi sorry for mistake dvd not blu ray

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom