1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deterrence on CH4

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by blue73, Sep 28, 2003.

1. blue73

blue73
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi people,
    Now don't get me wrong, I know its late and I may be covering old ground here but I've just watched a movie on Channel 4 (UK) called " DETERRENCE " Starring Kevin Pollack (Usual Suspects) and Jesus I dont know what to say....... Its probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.

Please if there is anyone out there that saw it or has seen it I really would like some feed back. The movie is very very clever, ie- The President of the USA being Jewish and having to decide the moral issues surrounding the Nuclear attack of Bagdad.... or 'Am I reading too much into it:rolleyes: ........I'm not sure.........Please save me from Me:suicide: This Film is Brilliant:smashin:

Oh I forgot to mention that the movie was made after Desert Storm but before that other altercation in the Middle East Known as " Chuffed if we Do, Chuffed if we Don't ":zonked:

2. Doctorb

Doctorb
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I saw it on sky about a year ago, and yes its a fantastic film with a plausable twist at the end. Obviously low budget but cleverly set entirely in a diner.